Founded in 2018, LedgerMark, LLC is an enthusiastic team of professionals who integrate with your company to become a member of your team. Our company was founded on the following tenets:
Timely consistent reporting on an as-needed basis.
Provide clear and concise data that you can use to make informed decisions.
We focus on numbers so you can focus on your business.
OUR CORE VALUES
“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.”
We are committed to truthfulness and openness in all facets of our company.
“He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.”
We are committed to providing accurate and timely information to our clients.
“Teamwork makes the dreamwork…” -John Maxwell
We are committed to becoming an integral part of our client’s team and accomplishing their mission through collaboration.
The Services We Offer
We are dedicated to assuring our clients are able to spend less time on the administrative necessities of running their business and are able to allocate more time to the business' operations. We are proud to offer our clients the following services:
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Orders
- Vendor Setup and Invoice Processing
- Disbursement Processing
- Accounts Payable Aging Reports
- Accounts Receivable
- Customer Setup and Billing
- Receipt/Cash Application
- Accounts Receivable Aging Reports
- Daily Bank Activity
- Fixed Asset Maintenance
- Travel and Expense Management
- On-Site General or Senior Accountant
- Virtual General or Senior Accountant
- Cash Flow Forecasting (daily, weekly, monthly)*
- Month End Close
- Banking and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Account Reconciliations
- Financial Reporting (Balance Sheet, Income Statements, and Cash Flow Statements)
- Grant Reporting
- On-Site Controller or Senior Accountant
- Virtual Controller or Senior Accountant
- Payroll Setup and Support
- Payroll Processing with Detailed Reports (Weekly, Bi-weekly, or Semi-monthly)
- Payroll Quarterly and Annual Tax Filings (including W-2s and 1099’s)
Human Resource Services
- Benefits Administration
- 401(k) Plan Administration
- Coaching & Talent Management
- HR Audit & Compliance
- PTO Tracking
- Termination Services
- Long-term Growth Planning
- Long-Range Financial Planning
- Investor Deck Presentations
- Banking Relationship
- Board of Director Advisement
- Quickbooks Certified
- Sage Intacct
- Bill Payment (B of A, M&T, PNC, BB&T, Howard)
- Microsoft Office Suite
“The LedgerMark team has been a really valuable asset for us. Not only have they delivered our monthly financial statements on-time, but they have created systems that give me clarity about cash flow for several months out. They have also become part of our team and contributed to our company culture.” -Ted Olsen, President | PathSensors, Inc.
Meet Our Leadership Team
Rick is a reformed lawyer and serial entrepreneur, who has been an executive leader in young growing companies in diverse industries. Rick has been directly responsible for multiple capital raises and numerous Merger & Acquisition transactions. He is a lawyer, accountant, and MBA, who loves mentoring other entrepreneurs and engaging with board members and capital sources.
Stacy is an experienced accounting, finance, and operations executive, who is detailed and process-oriented. Stacy has often been directly responsible for multiple reporting entities. She has the ability to see the big picture and adapt processes to each situation, through the use of technology, to increase the accuracy and efficiency of accounting practices.
Get Clarity Today
We are ready to help you get clarity and provide a NO OBLIGATION analysis on your outsourcing needs. You can call us at 410-574-1517, reach us via email at email@example.com, or contact us by completing the form below.